Monday, November 10, 2008

Grandma B.


How I Love My Magram! Today is my lovely grandma's birthday and i wish i was there to give her a big hug and kiss. I love listening to my grandma's stories, one of them that she likes to tell me is when i was little and any time she would come over i would run to her and say, " Magram, magram." I love when she tells this story because her face always lights up, she laughs, and i can see this far off look in her eyes as she relives the moment. It makes me happy to see how one small memory with me from years ago could still bring her joy.


These are a few of my favorite things, with Magram: pizza party's, bath's with the water all the way to the top, making songs up to everything, bread, service, laughing, flowers, my ammie jam, rhubarb crisp(umm), her stern voice when grandpa got out of hand (Wally), her nac for coming up with dogs names(there's been alot), watching old westerns, walking up the ditch bank to grandma's house we go, swimming in the canel behind her house, having lots of family party's, the sunday farm fast, poems, letters, and knowing no matter what my grandma loved me.


I love that no matter how much time as passed, we always have our memory's to remind us of the good times and know matter how far apart we are, we can still feel the love.

No comments: