Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love...

I love when i find things that just make my heart happy. These things usually consist of me getting really excited and laying in my bed thinking about all the cool ideas i can come up with to make it extremely awsome. My new found love is...... Cake Decorating
I have been watching ace of cakes for a while now and they make the most coolest cakes i have ever seen. But it's just been recently that i have been really excited about making cakes myself. I have not yet attempted this but let me tell you i can't wait, i think my first cake project is going to be operation Brin's wedding cake. I've been trying to convince her that it's going to be amazing, I don't think she is totally convinced yet, good thing I have lots of time to do that.

I'll let you all know when this amazingness happens

No comments: