Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tied the Knot



These crazy kids finally got hitched



They look so good together and I'm so glad i could be there for the special day



I love this picture, i think its so cute. Can you guess where i am?

OK so along time ago i blogged about doing Brins wedding cake and said i would let you know when the wonderfulness happened, well it happened and here it is. It wasn't the easiest thing i have ever done but it all worked out in the end and Brin was happy. The last few months Brin kept saying, " Are you sure you can make my cake, are you sure?" i kept reassuring her it would be fine so I'm glad she approved.


And then they sailed away to Mexico, to start there happily ever after story.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend!
You updated your blog! Horray! I miss you so already! Come back to me!

Ellery

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

looking at these pictures makes me so sad i can't believe it's over already and brin is an old married lady. amber you did so wonderful on everything including my hair everyone says i look like an actress. i don't know if that is a good thing or not but i'm going to take it as a complement. oh so funny the other day jacob look at me and said "you look so good with blonde hair i like it, it's like bad lexie"

Lott's of love said...

I am so glad you posted some pictures! I've been dying to see them! Great job on the cake-look at these new found talents! Awesome! Love your guts-I think of you often,
Mozers