Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Faces

My husband is just a big goof ball and thinks it's funny to close his eyes when he smiles, i think it's ridiculous! So for my birthday he sent out a text telling people to send me a picture of them smiling like that, now who can see how ridiculous it is for yourself.

First up Todds Dad, Tracy


These are my cousins, Journey and Krew

The Randeel


Severiney


The Kyster, so cute


Hay-Dog


Brinny, as Todd calls her


Daniel boon


The Great Wall


The Cheri


The Birthday Girl

Those are some of the many pictures i got. I hope you enjoyed them as much as i did, they made for a very entertaining and wonderful birthday. Thanks every one who sent them and Thanks Todd for loving me in your very special way!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber! This is your long lost goalkeeper.
I hope you read this because I would like to get in touch with you.

I see it is your b-day soooo...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Shoot me an email or send me a text
broros@gmail.com or 509-760-7875

Congrats on getting married too!

Brooke Rosborough