Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blew Open

This is way over due but here it is........



I'm not a fan of the cold, so i have never wanted to go snowboarding. But i guess there is a time to try new things and i just happened to get a great story out of this new adventure.



I was going snowboarding and was surprisingly excited. I wore 3 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of pants, 1 tank top, 2 long sleeve shirts, 3 sweatshirts, 1 coat, 3 beanies, 2 pairs of gloves, and 1 bandanna. Like i said, i hate being cold!




Shoving my face with food before we go




Oh im so so excited to go snowboarding face



Ready to hit the snow, literally


Sisters


Sisters (i can't remember how the rest of the song goes dad)


So Brin and I are just having a jolly time, falling, laughing, and falling some more. I think it took us an hour or longer to get down the stupid hill, we thought we were having a hard time, little did we know what awaited us down the hill.

We get down the hill to find danny injured, Yes he ran into a tree!

Injury #1- 4 stitches


Injury #2- 8 staples, i swear i could see his brain


This is the best part of the whole thing, the crazy nurse pictured here ^^^
She walks in and announces to us, that she is so tired and hopes she is able to do this, puts us all at easy. Then danny asks " im so hot, can i take off some of my clothes?" Crazy nurse responds " yea you can take some of your clothes off." Danny, "really?" Loopy nurse, "well.. within reason."
And my favorite quote of the night, danny, " how did that happen to the top of my head?" Nurse Patty, " It looks like it just Blew open."
























































































No comments: